The internet is a wonderful tool, yet it is not always as safe as we think. Websites are hacked daily, and even large companies websites like Yahoo and Sony, aren't immune from attack.
Being well supported and open source, WordPress is consistently changing; whether it is improve performance, add new features, counter security holes or remove any bugs.
As WPMUDEV says;
"one of the most important aspects of keeping your WordPress site secure, as well as ensuring that it’s running as smoothly and efficiently as possible, is to keep everything up to date."
Neglecting your WordPress website after launch leaves it vulnerable. Even if you are backing it up regularly, unless you move your backup off your web hosting server, all may be lost by one unauthorised intruder accessing your site.
With your website's core platform, installed themes and plugins regularly updated, monitored for early warning signs and backed up securely off-site, our WebCare plans protect your website and give you peace of mind.
Asking us to care for your website will save you time and the hassle of remembering to do it yourself. Plus if we built your site for you we already know it intimately and will have installed the necessary tools.
Regardless of the level of care you select, your WebCare plan covers;
- WordPress core upgrades, plugin and theme updates
- Daily, weekly or monthly backups of your website stored on secure Amazon servers so if anything goes wrong we can restore your website quickly.
- Security and performance scans & 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Support and assistance when you need it
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing your website is protected.